D-Link PowerLine Adapters > DHP-601AV

D-Link Powerline Adapters Connector DHP 300-AV configuration and installation?

(1/2) > >>

johnbullas:
D-Link Powerline Adapter Connector DHP 300-AV ( a pair of)

Greetings Group!

Can anyone give me a pointer towards online documentation and software to support this product

D-Link seem to be of the opinion it is someone elses infrastructure in a D-Link case!

I have lost the original installation CD and can find nothing specifically on this product on the D-Link website

Many thanks in advance for your kind assistance! I may break one open to see if it is a re-engineered other D-link device!   

Yes, it is a UK plug fitting, I was looking towards this, as a n active group, for any help!

Dr J C Bullas

FurryNutz:
What region are you located?  ???

johnbullas:
In the UK

Since posting D-Link here have told me that since the product was never sold by D-link only sold by Talk Talk (a telcoms and ISP company) they can't help and thus I will assume no one anywhere in D-Link can :(

FurryNutz:
That's why it's not listed on D-Links site. I didn't know 3rd parties could offer this product. You'll have to discuss this with Talk Talk and see if they can help you.

Good Luck.

johnbullas:
I'll post my findings online so hopefully people will be able to sort the things out ,as people move ISPs these things end up  on Ebay masquerading as D-Link devices

Dr B

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version