• April 19, 2024, 08:38:14 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Transmission and DNS320  (Read 5427 times)

bugs78

• Level 1 Member
Transmission and DNS320
« on: July 15, 2014, 12:49:10 AM »

Hi All,

I have a DNS320 ShareCentre, and I have successfully installed Fun_Plug0.7 and Transmission BT client, all was fine I could add torrents, and I could access it over the web from anywhere.

However the other day I noticed I couldn't browse to the page I just kept getting a page is unavailable error. I have tried rebooting multiple times, I have also tried re-running the chmod and chown commands but so far nothing has worked, I did a netstat and it is listening on port 9091, so I really dont understand why its not working, aswell the period at which it stopped working I hadnt even used it for a few days. I dont really want to re-install the whole thing but its looking like thats my only option. I have also noticed that the transmission log file is growing rapidly and is currently at 21GB is there a way to stop it growing so quickly?

Thanks

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
Re: Transmission and DNS320
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 07:49:53 AM »

You may want to repost your question on the DNS-320 board which has greater member traffic DNS-320
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC