I recently changed ISPs from CenturyLink to COMCAST Xfinity. CL could get me 40mbps and no more. I have 100mpbs with Xfinity now.
I used CL's VDSL modem in bridge mode to my 895L, with "PPPoE" as the 895's Internet Connection type. Now I'm using Xfinity's Arris modem, also in bridge mode, with "Dynamic IP" as the 895's Internet Connection Type. Everything else is the same -- no settings changed in the 895.
I used OpenDNS with their name server IP addresses entered into the 895's Primary and Secondary DNS Server fields. It worked like a champ with the CenturyLink setup. However, now, with the Comcast setup, it only works when I disable the 895's DNS Relay. Settings --> Network --> DNS Relay set to DISABLED.
Discovered that this was the problem only after 3 calls to Comcast's Help Desk and opening a job with OpenDNS as well. (No helpful information provided by either.)