D-Link posted DCS-5029L Rev A firmware version v1.14 B02
which can be downloaded here: DIR-5029L Rev A
1. Fixed Start recording and plug-out SD Card, Recording icon don't disappeared.
2. Modify timeout time of get snapshot information.
3. Fixed "uploaded 0KB motion detection video clips to the SD card,when sdcard is full."
4. Fixed device couldn't login web UI form WAN when DUT PPPoE connected.
5. Fixed device wouldn't update from PPPoE public IP to DDNS server.
6. Fixed LIVE VIDEO page no recording file when click recording button.
7. Fixed Device couldn't go to the preset in the LIVE VIDEO page.
8. Fixed the FTP server of DNS-340L when add by motion detection setup wizard is error.
9. Fixed the Search Security Lab issue - stack-based buffer overflows were present in adduser.cgi.
10. Fixed bug of warning message would popup to notify that SD card is busy and cannot format in Web GUI.
11. Fixed Windows Media Player didn't list any recording file of DUT SD card, and disable the UPnP AV function.
12. Fixed Login with a customized user and password does not work properly when accessing camera UI
13. Fixed mydlink portal cannot use advanced setting through Firefox and Chrome.New Features
Updated agent to 2.1.0-b02
Added UID support
Support the RF EN 300 328 v1.9.1.
Add support Dlink new anti-brute force mechanism(block only IP, reset when successful login from one IP)
Updated URL support link
Update OpenSSL library to version 1.0.1t
Please post your comments and observations as a reply to this thread.