The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DNS-345

DNS-345 - Firmware Version 1.04b02 - Comments & Observations

(1/2) > >>

JavaLawyer:
D-Link posted DNS-345 firmware version 1.04b02, which can be downloaded here: DNS-345  - Firmware v1.04b02 Download.

[*]DNS-345 - Cumulative Firmware Release Notes
[*]DNS ShareCenter - How to Upgrade ShareCenter Firmware
[*]DNS ShareCenter - Important Posts & Information
[*]DNS ShareCenter - Beta Firmware Terms and Conditions

[/list]

Please post your comments and observations as a reply to this thread.

:)  ;)  :)

JavaLawyer:
Firmware 1.03b06 - Change Log

[*][Bug Fix] System - Factory reset no longer causes the system to freeze after a reboot
[*][Bug Fix] Security - The port parameter of login_mgr.cgi has been fixed
[/list]

DNS-345 - Cumulative Firmware Release Notes

lwb250:
Just updated to this firmware on my DNS-345.  In Safari (v7.1), you log in to the ShareCenter GUI and it locks up in the opening screen.  I've tried it in Firefox (v33.0) and it works there.

BlazeBlade:
It happened now the second time that my iSCSI targets disappeared. Please see my thread here: http://forums.dlink.com/index.php?topic=60709.msg243317#msg243317

I ran both this 04 and 03 firmware and same issues reappeared. Its seems to be just random. The iSCSI files are still on the volume and they come back if I recreate the target with the same name.

JavaLawyer:
Check out our latest ShareCenter FAQ

[*]ShareCenter® Add-on Applications (DNS-320L, DNS-325, DNS-327L, DNS-345)    Hot Topic!
The ShareCenter Add-Ons board now contains links and descriptions to D-Link and third party Add-On Applications!!!

[/list]

Read this FAQ and lots more right here: DNS ShareCenter - Important Posts & Information

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version