• November 20, 2017, 09:22:18 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 07:36:45 AM 
Started by Hairraiser - Last post by Gattsu
I have conducted the same test and I set the 2nd router to channels 4,5,6,7, and 9, but the COVR still uses channel 5.

What is the serial number on your COVR?

on: Today at 07:33:55 AM 
Started by quovadis - Last post by FurryNutz
Any status on this?

on: Today at 07:33:16 AM 
Started by GreenBay42 - Last post by rvgantt
I loaded this new firmware on 2 DCS-936L cameras with great hopes for success. Unfortunately, this was not the case. I will say that overall there are less false motion triggers. I started the testing with the sensitive set at 50% and have gradually increased it to 85%. At 85%, I can back my car out of the garage and drive away and the camera does not trigger - ever (wondering if its cause my car is silver and the contract between it and the driveway are not drastic enough). But it will trigger with no discernible motion. In this case, you will see a slight brightness or screen change at the 5 second mark (I have the lead in set at 5 seconds). The camera does trigger if there is a large change is light, i.e. lightning at night or the motion flood lights turning on for a small rabbit hopping across the driveway. It also does trigger at night by the car headlights. Lastly, it triggers every time it turns the infrared on or off. Simply put, does not work. The second camera is watching my front door. At 70% sensitivity, it miss' people coming to the door. I would like to ask if any of the D-Link camera  have functional motion detection? And if so, whats the problem here. D-Link should also stop advertising this camera as having motion detection. I will say that I like the price point, viewing angle, video quality and the ability to store video locally (really getting tired of companies trying to charge me for cloud capabilities). But motion detection was a key item for me. I'm happy to discuss my testing further if anyone cares and I can also send in some video samples if it would help.

on: Today at 07:00:42 AM 
Started by mjw1964 - Last post by GreenBay42
I had the EXACT same issue as you. Same modem with the 890L. I had Spectrum techs out probably 15 times in 5 months, added a booster, replaced the modem, etc but still got random modem-reboots every day. I bought the Arris SB6183 modem (the white one) last week and have had 4 days of no internet connection drops. It is nice to get through a movie without the internet dropping. There is something with the TM1602A modem. It is not the router since I have installed different routers and the modem still rebooted. My neighbor had the same problem too with the TM1602A. He got a spitter and kept the modem just for the phone service and the other end into a new modem - he also got the SB6183 and has had no drops for months.

on: Today at 06:44:52 AM 
Started by RYAT3 - Last post by GreenBay42
Never seen that before. I will try to find out what that means.

on: Today at 05:34:28 AM 
Started by hein - Last post by hein
It seems to be a problem with some windows updates and the Epson dot matrix printers:

https://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/98125-dot-matrix-printer-stopped-working-after-update.html

That solved it for us. So nothing about the D-Link print server.

on: Today at 02:21:41 AM 
Started by hein - Last post by hein
We have a DPR-1061 print server with an Epson impact printer on its LPT port. Last week all of a sudden we couldn't print anymore (from 2 windows 7 machines). Not even a windows test page. We could still reach the web interface of the DPR-1061 and a  test page therefrom came out fine.

After we removed the latest Windows 7 updates  it worked again. Can it really be a windows update which interferes with the print server?

We do not use the USB ports of the print server.

We have the same problem with printing from a windows 10 machine. Though we haven't tried to remove the latest updates there.

Has anyone an idea how to fix that?

Thanks in advance!

on: Today at 01:25:20 AM 
Started by barcusmrandt - Last post by barcusmrandt
Thanks. It will take me some time to arrange another disk. Does anyone have any other suggestions of things i might try in the meantime?

Thanks for your help guys!

on: November 19, 2017, 10:33:25 PM 
Started by ddeb - Last post by ddeb
I have a DSL 224 router with Firmware Version: AT_1.14.
Under Advanced (TAB)> Network Tools> Traffic Shaping>
I have the following options
LAN Interface:   
WAN Interface:   
Source MAC:   Dest MAC:   
Protocol
Source IP:   Dest IP:   
Source NetMask:   Dest NetMask:   
Source Port:   Dest Port:   
Up Floor:   Up Ceiling:   
Down Floor:   Down Ceiling:   
However what I do I am not able to reduce the traffic for a IP or MAC address which eats up broadband data.
I need some help

on: November 19, 2017, 03:33:43 PM 
Started by pspens - Last post by pspens
Further update:  it seems the bad behavior only lingered for a bit.  It is now back to normal with the old firmware.  BTW, I use IE to connect directly to my cameras.  I'm surprised others haven't had the problem I experienced.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10