• July 23, 2017, 11:55:07 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 11:52:56 AM 
Started by JoeBriss - Last post by FurryNutz
Any status on this?  ???

Hi all
I'm trying to record my dcs 5222l on my computer. I've read that you can download Dview cam and itwill be possible.

So I've found a DCS-100 version Dview cam. ( wich is sightly different than DNR-312L features)
I can setup the cam, see the cam, put a activation move zone. But it just never record! I Put a folder in my c:, it records .dat files.... but the playback just dont see whats recorded...

any help? thanks

on: Today at 11:51:56 AM 
Started by Patrickthierry - Last post by FurryNutz
You can use Rev B from that page or this page:
http://support.dlink.com/ProductInfo.aspx?m=DCS-5222L

on: Today at 11:48:01 AM 
Started by marvol - Last post by FurryNutz
What cell service do you have? TMobile, ATT, Sprint or Verizon?

Are the devices appearing if you use a web browser and go to mydlink.com with a PC using IE11 or FF?

on: Today at 11:46:16 AM 
Started by Patrickthierry - Last post by Patrickthierry
I use the B version on the website: https://www.mydlink.com/download
But I can't find DCS-5222LB1 only DCS-5222L
https://ibb.co/htSw25
Is there a DCS-5222LB1 I didn't see?

I also try the A version and same issue with the size of the window!

on: Today at 11:44:10 AM 
Started by trgraney - Last post by FurryNutz
I presume so, if using same mdlink account information on each mobile device.

on: Today at 11:42:37 AM 
Started by reneh46 - Last post by FurryNutz
Link>Welcome!

• What Hardware version is your DCS? Look at the sticker behind or under the camera.
  • Link>What Firmware version is currently loaded? Found on the DCSs web page under status.
  • What region are you located?

You could also attempt to set up the wireless ON the camera using the cameras web page at the IP address the router has given it. Once in go into Setup/Wireless Setup and you'll see where you can input a new SSID name and PW for the camera to connect too.

I have a DCS-930L camera that I have used successful connected by ethernet cable to a conventional router and by WIFI. I have recently acquired a Huawai E573Bs-320 wireless WIFI Hotspot. I can connect my laptop, phone and tablet to this without problems as they all "see" the WIFI signal. There is, however, no WPS button on the device so I can see no way to pair the camera with the hotspot. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks for any help, Peter.

on: Today at 11:37:03 AM 
Started by ayushjainsir - Last post by FurryNutz
Link>Welcome!

What is the model is these switches.
Might contact the Linux Mfr for additional support and help on networking troubleshooting as well with external network switches...

on: Today at 10:53:56 AM 
Started by marvol - Last post by marvol
Hello
Internal error failed to connect relay server 1_0_2_8_2_fff when select router or camera in . lite app version 3.6.2 on windows phone connected to internet via 4G and wifi, in this last case same message with error 1_1_4_6_0_fff . Uninstalled and reinstalled the app with the same issues. Router or camera can not be accessed.

on: Today at 09:03:11 AM 
Started by trgraney - Last post by trgraney
Is this possible?

on: Today at 08:46:58 AM 
Started by reneh46 - Last post by RYAT3
I have a DCS-930L camera that I have used successful connected by ethernet cable to a conventional router and by WIFI. I have recently acquired a Huawai E573Bs-320 wireless WIFI Hotspot. I can connect my laptop, phone and tablet to this without problems as they all "see" the WIFI signal. There is, however, no WPS button on the device so I can see no way to pair the camera with the hotspot. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks for any help, Peter.

Log into the camera's Firmware webpages and set up the wireless networking there.

Go here, scroll over to DCS-930L

https://www.mydlink.com/download

Choose the manual for either H/W A or B version

Under "Wireless setup".

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10