• March 29, 2017, 10:15:18 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 09:44:04 AM 
Started by mads920d - Last post by mads920d
Been really busy. Should be home early tomorrow so will do the AP test there.

on: Today at 09:30:46 AM 
Started by fzappa - Last post by FurryNutz
Thanks for letting us know. Hope the new changes will work.

Seems like some settings can be a bit finicky.  ::)

on: Today at 08:46:17 AM 
Started by fzappa - Last post by fzappa
So, was away overnight and had the camera active, got no false alerts. Hoping that the few, slight adjustments did the trick. I can't even say what made the difference since I had reduced the sensitivity down to 35%, now its at 65%. It may have been changing trigger zones.
I think the only image quality setting changed was a single increment in contrast.
I'll be away for multiple nights mid month so will report back if I need to recontact dlink support.
One item I wanted to pass along was that when setting motion detection schedule I had the start time as 1900 and the end time as 0700 to get only nighttime coverage. The example in the settings shows only an early day start and late day end. At least I think it was working, got no error from applying it.

on: Today at 08:41:06 AM 
Started by mads920d - Last post by Hard Harry
Any update on this? If your still having issues, the next logical step is to try the Dlink somewhere else, preferably somewhere that has the same ISP as you. Or ask your brother if the router was working normally before giving it to you. Maybe it was acting up before and that's why he got a new one and gave you his.

on: Today at 08:29:36 AM 
Started by imcloughy11 - Last post by FurryNutz
Please try 5Ghz as well. I mostly connect mine to the 5Ghz radio. 890L with Smart Connect enabled.

Thank you for helping out.  ;)

Hello

Currently, I have a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro and latest drivers for the DWA-192. It is connected to a wireless router at 2.4Ghz.

Let us wait and see how long it will stay on.

on: Today at 08:29:08 AM 
Started by imcloughy11 - Last post by Gattsu
Oh BTW,

I have been using DWA-192 for almost a year on windows 7 and 8. I have not encountered any issues related to yours. Its been working flawless on the latest firmware available.

on: Today at 08:25:30 AM 
Started by imcloughy11 - Last post by Gattsu
Hello

Currently, I have a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro and latest drivers for the DWA-192. It is connected to a wireless router at 2.4Ghz.

Let us wait and see how long it will stay on.

on: Today at 07:30:30 AM 
Started by WillieC - Last post by FurryNutz
Awesome. Glad it's all better now. Enjoy the new switch.
Thanks for posting all good information.

;)

on: Today at 07:28:07 AM 
Started by WillieC - Last post by WillieC
Thanks.  I went one better. I got a great deal on a used DGS-1210-28 and replaced all 3 switches with it.  Much better than  all those LAGs.  Plus I retired both DGS-1100-08s.

on: Today at 07:05:31 AM 
Started by mtbrandao - Last post by FurryNutz
I recommend that you phone contact your regional D-Link support office and ask for help and information regarding this. We find that phone contact has better immediate results over using email.
Let us know how it goes please.

These are the credentials for Cisco switch . With D-link it is not working . Can someone help ? I have same issue with dgs 1510

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10