• May 26, 2017, 02:19:07 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: May 25, 2017, 05:23:38 PM 
Started by mauro.mascarenhas - Last post by mauro.mascarenhas
Good Luck.

Well, thank you.
You can already mark this topic as resolved. Thank you a lot for the given support.

on: May 25, 2017, 12:30:06 PM 
Started by websta - Last post by websta
Cable with CA tax and free shipping is about $16

https://parts.us.dlink.com/product/dch-s160-water-cable/

Think I'll try connecting RJ11 splitter into DCH-S160 to make sure everything still works before ordering extra cable.

on: May 25, 2017, 11:53:53 AM 
Started by lakshi - Last post by FurryNutz
Enjoy. Good AP. Mines being used as a Bridge.  ;)

on: May 25, 2017, 10:55:28 AM 
Started by lakshi - Last post by lakshi
It's ok I figured it out and configured it

on: May 25, 2017, 09:59:28 AM 
Started by josephwit - Last post by FurryNutz
Link>Welcome!

• What region are you located?

I am trying to set up 2 VLANs to isolate my wired internet-connected "Internet of Things (IOT) " devices (wi-fi thermostat, solar energy system, DVD players, etc) from my network of home computers, for improved security, while giving internet access to all of them.  I essentially need the wired a equivalent of my Router's wi-fi Guest Network but for wired devices.

I have a connection from one of my Asus RT-AC68U Router's ports (internet) to the DGS1210-10 switch. I have 4 devices for the IOT VLAN, and one for the Computers VLAN, to run though the switch. I can set up 2 VLANs and assign ports for the devices, but I don't see how to configure it so that BOTH VLANs get internet access.
I will learn more about VLANs gradually - but I am hoping someone can give me discreet configuration instructions so I can get my networks up without having to become an advanced expert first. THANK YOU!

on: May 25, 2017, 09:58:12 AM 
Started by websta - Last post by FurryNutz
Not sure if it designed for another attached sensor. You might contact D-Link support and ask about this...

on: May 25, 2017, 09:56:33 AM 
Started by lakshi - Last post by FurryNutz
Link>Welcome!

• What Hardware version is your router? Look at sticker under the router case.
  • Link>What Firmware version is currently loaded? Found on the routers web page under status.

Turning a router into an AP.

on: May 25, 2017, 09:55:27 AM 
Started by TAC - Last post by FurryNutz
Something you may want to phone contact D-Link support about or create a ticket. Had this issue once before with my 933L. Created a ticket and it's been good since. This maybe a mydlink service issue.

on: May 25, 2017, 09:52:55 AM 
Started by MJR13 - Last post by FurryNutz
Link>Welcome!

• What Hardware version is your DCS? Look at the sticker behind or under the camera.
  • Link>What Firmware version is currently loaded? Found on the DCSs web page under status.

Good morning. I can't connect to my 933L camera using my cellphone data service. I can only connect using wifi. I get a could not reconnect to the device message. I was referred to dlink upper tier tech but haven't get a response.

on: May 25, 2017, 09:52:01 AM 
Started by mauro.mascarenhas - Last post by FurryNutz
Good Luck.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10