• September 21, 2017, 02:22:07 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 12:33:32 PM 
Started by taymag - Last post by FurryNutz
Yes. Depends on your routers Dynamic IP address lease time. If that expires before the cameras are turned on, then they will get a different IP address.
Set a Reserved IP address and it won't happen again.

on: Today at 12:31:03 PM 
Started by taymag - Last post by taymag
I dont think I ever did that before and they worked forever... Does this only happen when they're unplugged for an extended period of time?

on: Today at 12:28:40 PM 
Started by qcha - Last post by FurryNutz
Link>Welcome!

• What Hardware version is your DNS? Look at the sticker behind or under the device.
  • Link>What Firmware version is currently loaded? Found on the DNSs web page under status.
  • What region are you located?

There a link to this information?

Might check the user manual about this...There anything in advanced networking settings in regards to this?

on: Today at 12:26:22 PM 
Started by taymag - Last post by FurryNutz
Yes. You need to set Reserved IP addresses for the cameras and NVR on the main host router for these devices.

on: Today at 12:25:01 PM 
Started by taymag - Last post by taymag
I unplugged 2 cameras for a week and when I plugged them in they weren't in my 202L DVR, so I logged into my 202L DVR and also into my router to check the IP's and it looks like the reason they were not in the DVR anymore is cause the IP didn't match. Is this normal? I just want to make sure nothing malicious took place...

on: Today at 11:47:19 AM 
Started by 02ebz06 - Last post by FurryNutz
Seems like this issue has been fixed. Check mine yesterday after getting the new FW loaded. Nice.  ;)

on: Today at 11:25:31 AM 
Started by qcha - Last post by qcha
Hi everyone,

I just finished to setup my ftpes server on my dlink 320LW.
Apparently, the NAS use an TLSv1/SSLv3 encryption protocol. Or, I saw on internet that SSLv3 is considered unsafe.

I would like to know if there is a way to force only TLSv1 encryption protocol on the NAS.

Thank you in advance for your help !  :)

on: Today at 10:17:16 AM 
Started by FurryNutz - Last post by FurryNutz
Firmware:   v3.00 B18   09/18/2017 NA Region Only!
Revision Info:   REV C Only!!! Not Compatible with Rev B routers.
Problems Resolved:
First Release.

Get it here: Select Rev C
DIR-842

Please follow this to update the FW: Link> >FW Update Process

on: Today at 08:35:44 AM 
Started by inimitable - Last post by FurryNutz
Let us know how it goes...

on: Today at 08:35:12 AM 
Started by inimitable - Last post by inimitable
I recommend that you phone contact your regional D-Link support office and ask for help and information regarding this. This maybe a faulty unit and needs to be RMAd.

Will do, thanks for the help!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10