• April 19, 2024, 12:38:50 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: I have 4 cameras DCS-932L - Looks like rebooting  (Read 2625 times)

ptarrinho

• Level 1 Member
I have 4 cameras DCS-932L - Looks like rebooting
« on: February 18, 2014, 03:42:57 PM »

Hello there,

I have 4 DCS-932L cameras, I've installed recently the "MyDlink" app and was asked to upgrade the firmware.

I've done it to all, but I'm having a problem with 3 out of 4 that they are not working.

I've been testing with one, in the same room as the Access Point, and looks like its rebooting continually.

Out it works:
"Red - 15 seconds
 Green with out blinking - 1 minute
 Red - 5 seconds
 Red Blinking - 5 seconds - 
 Red - 15 seconds
 Green with out blinking  " Whenever I'm near the camera, it detects that I am there.

One Important information is that if the camera is closer to the AP, ou via ethernet, it works. I have also another camera, further away, and its working.

The other 2 cameras, are a little far away and just stay red, although before the upgrade they used to work (direct access via http)

I hope someone can help me.

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
Re: I have 4 cameras DCS-932L - Looks like rebooting
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 06:54:11 AM »

Can you access the problematic cameras directly via IP address using a browser on a PC in your LAN? If not, try powering down the cameras (pull the power cord) and reboot.

If all else fails, you can try performing a factory reset. While the DCS-932L is powered-up, press and hold the recessed Reset button on the rear of the camera using a paperclip for > 9 seconds. This procedure will delete all user settings.
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC

acellier

• Level 4 Member
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 07:53:15 AM »

"The other 2 cameras, are a little far away and just stay red, although before the upgrade they used to work (direct access via http)"

I'm wondering if the firmware upgrade was done over WiFi - any interruption could have bricked the cameras if the procedure was not done wired

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 06:55:50 AM »

Were you able to make any headway with this issue?  :-\
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC