• April 26, 2024, 08:00:38 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: How do I set Always (and) Motion both under Enable uploading images to FTP srvr  (Read 2053 times)

donelllewis

• Level 1 Member

For my DCS-932L how do I set FTP to send images for both Time based setting and Motion setting under the menu Enable uploading images to the FTP server is set

I understand that after choosing Setup in Top menu, then left menu item FTP, and then working in the TIME SCHEDULE section that the radio buttons Always or Motion Detection are either/or, however, my software requires both time and motion FTP images be sent to my server . My current cameras in their similar setting's area do not use radio buttons but instead use check boxes to allow both time and motion , e.g., Foscam, Airlink101 to name 2 of many mfgs. I'd like to use more dLink cameras but if I cannot unless they permit both time and motion FTP images be sent. Is there another Setup menu area to override or permit this?