Eagle Pro AI > E15

First Impressions

(1/4) > >>

davevt31:
Received E15 Extender today, used App to set it up.  Was easy setup using WIFI and QR code from setup guide.  Connected in just a few minutes and then I moved to location where it will stay.

THEN....

I upgraded the firmware using the web interface on the extender itself, upgrade went fine but when it rebooted and came back up the was no white status light but the was a white strength indicator light.  Router interface showed no extender, so I unplugged it, reset it to defaults and set it up from scratch again.  I am stuck with a blinking yellow light so I have to play with it some more.

davevt31:
 I reset it using the WPS button, got a white status light and 3 white lights for strength. Just noticed that the firmware that downloads from the support site says R15 on it, shouldn't make a difference but It is not showing up as an extender in the app or the webui.  Going to try the older firmware and see if it works better.

davevt31:
Downgraded firmware with no issues, but still does not list the extender in app or webui.  Going to reset extender again and do wireless setup using the QR code.

GreenBay42:
Support site is fixed... :-X

I believe there is an issue with the R15 not displaying extenders properly. I will report the issue.

davevt31:
Downloaded new file, stuck with blinking yellow led after doing setup wirelessly.  Will reset and do a wired one like have been for my X1870 extender when I have been swapping it around between routers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version