• April 18, 2024, 06:11:45 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Cameras show off line in My Dlink Home but are on line in MyDlink Lite  (Read 4485 times)

PAFL

• Level 2 Member

All of my cameras at one location show cameras off line in My Dlink Home.  All of the Cameras are on line and working in MyDlink lite and via mydlink,com and the ones on the DNR show is MyDlink View.

A little background.  I have two locations one in PA and one in FL.  All the cameras in PA show in My Dlink Home none of the FL cameras show.   I have uninstalled my dlink home and reinstalled with no change.  I thought of deleting all the cameras from my account and reinstalling but that is not easy to do remotely

FurryNutz

• Poweruser
  •   ▲
    ▲ ▲
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • Router Troubleshooting
Re: Cameras show off line in My Dlink Home but are on line in MyDlink Lite
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 07:03:35 AM »

There as been some reported service issues with MDH. I presume this maybe causing some apps to not work right. I've notified D-Link about this.
Cable: 1Gb/50Mb>NetGear CM1200>DIR-882>HP 24pt Gb Switch. COVR-1202/2202/3902,DIR-2660/80,3xDGL-4500s,DIR-LX1870,857,835,827,815,890L,880L,868L,836L,810L,685,657,3x655s,645,628,601,DNR-202L,DNS-345,DCS-933L,936L,960L and 8000LH.

_jis_

• Level 1 Member

I have had the same problem: my D-Link DCS-935L camera was offline in mydlink Home, but online in mydlink Lite.
How I solved this problem: Maintenance / Server Setting / LED Control / OFF => NORMAL.

_jis_

• Level 1 Member

I realized that it was just coincidence, because next day I have the same problem again: my D-Link DCS-935L camera was offline in mydlink Home, but at the same moment online and working fine in mydlink Lite (I observed the same behavior on phone with Android 4.4.4 and LTE connection and tablet with Android 6.0.1 and wifi connection). There must be some problem with mydlink Home app itself or mydlink Home app interface to cloud platform because my D-Link DCS-935L camera is online in mydlink Home now, but when I try to show its stream, mydlink Home app just restart itself and show nothing or just show dialog with this text "Sorry, we were unable to connect to your camera. Please check your Internet connection, then try again." But my Internet connection is ok, and mydlink Lite have no problem with connection to my camera in remote mode from my phone or tablet.

The mydlink Home app seems to me very immature, it doesn't work even as beta preview. Can anyone confirm these problems?

PS: If I quickly touch three dots in the upper right corner before app crash / restart itself I'll get to the camera configuration and there works only the latest item - Camera Information, so connectivity to the camera is somewhat working even from mydlink Home app.

PS2: Mydlink Home app push me notification about switching off my camera even when camera was shown offline in mydlink Home before, but it is curious that after switching off my camera when camera was shown online in mydlink Home and after getting that push notification about switching off my camera from mydlink Home, camera is still shown as online in mydlink Home. It is unbelievable mess.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 02:11:07 AM by _jis_ »

_jis_

• Level 1 Member
Re: Cameras show off line in My Dlink Home but are on line in MyDlink Lite
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2016, 04:28:23 PM »

Thank you for zero support here...