The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DCS-2230

DCS-2230 - Firmware Wishlist

(1/11) > >>

JavaLawyer:
Below is a summary of everyone's input thus far. Please let me know if I over generalized, misrepresented, or missed anyone's concerns and I'll refresh the list with updates. Recent items are highlighted in blue. Items fixed in the latest firmware update are striked out.

If any items in the wishlist were fixed by the latest firmware, please post and I'll update!

DCS-2230 Wishlist

[*]TBD
[/list]

Wishlist Items Addressed by D-Link (Thank You!)

[*]TBD
[/list]

Crp:
DCS-2230 Wishlist

The ability to use different image settings when ICR is on or not. Like brightness/contrast/white balance/etc.. or time schedules for the Image settings.

thank you!

JavaLawyer:

--- Quote from: Crp on January 02, 2013, 01:49:42 AM ---DCS-2230 Wishlist

The ability to use different image settings when ICR is on or not. Like brightness/contrast/white balance/etc.. or time schedules for the Image settings.

thank you!

--- End quote ---

Added...

JavaLawyer:
Below is a summary of everyone's input thus far. Please let me know if I over generalized, misrepresented, or missed anyone's concerns and I'll refresh the list with updates. Recent items are highlighted in blue. Items fixed in the latest firmware update are striked out.

If any items in the wishlist were fixed by the latest firmware, please post and I'll update!

DCS-2230 Wishlist

[*]General - Option to select different image settings when ICR is disabled (e.g. brightness, contrast, white balance, etc.)
[*]General - Option to select different image settings (e.g. brightness, contrast, white balance, etc.) on a schedule

[/list]

Wishlist Items Addressed by D-Link (Thank You!)

[*]TBD
[/list]

RooKiED:
DLink should fix this bug on all the cameras:

* Bug
Ability to change OSD date format. It's different in every country, so it can get confusing if it is not configured like your local date format.
e.g.: picture footage from a single day labeled "01/02/12". Jan 2nd 2012? Feb 1st 2012? Feb 12th 2001? ???
Should provide at least these options:
Date: MM/DD/YYYY, DD/MM/YYYY, YYYY/MM/DD
Time: 12H AM-PM, 24H
Then about the recording folders/filenames it should be wise to keep the format YYYY/MM/DD 24H to keep the files in order.
* Wish
Ability to upload and set a .png logo/watermark to the footage

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version