D-Link VPN Router > DSR-250N

Cannot connect to admin console - weak encryption (logjam attack)

<< < (6/8) > >>

krychek:
I'm reporting an issue with the official D-Link website and you're ignoring it.

FurryNutz:
Did you download v2.11 from the link that was posted in this forum?  ???
A posted reported that v2.11 resolved this.  ::)

--- Quote from: krychek on March 17, 2016, 05:06:22 AM ---I'm reporting an issue with the official D-Link website and you're ignoring it.

--- End quote ---

krychek:
Yes I did download it and yes it does fix the weak encryption problem. Would you focus on the other problem I'm reporting here?

I told you like 5 times that the fix cannot be downloaded from the official website.
So all the people who don't read this forum will not realize that there is a new version for this router and won't benefit from all of its new advantages.
Including the fix for the weak encryption problem.

What's the point of having the download links hidden in a forum instead of them being on the official website?

FurryNutz:
We do not handle any web site changes. That is done with D-Link web masters. You can contact them to let them know. I'll pass this along as well.
Depending on how users gain information, I presume D-Link support lets DSR users know that they can get the files they need directly from D-Link Taiwan which is there main hub. As we haven't had any problems with users getting the files they need.

Glad the FW corrected the issue for you and this is now closed.
Thank you for your feed back.
Enjoy.  ;)

caleb7777:
I have Hardware A1 and still have this problem. Is there a working firmware update for A1 you can link for me?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version