• April 18, 2024, 05:44:38 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: keeping the status display up on the front of the NAS  (Read 3782 times)

dirtaddshp

keeping the status display up on the front of the NAS
« on: January 08, 2009, 01:02:09 PM »

how do i set up the NAS to keep the display with the host name/ip temp and transfer status up? instead of it going to that "dlink" screensaver type screen?

hilaireg

• Level 3 Member
Re: keeping the status display up on the front of the NAS
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 01:23:10 PM »

The OLED Display maximum delay before sleep is 15 minutes ... the dropdown list does not provide a 'Never' option.

HTH,

dirtaddshp

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 02:04:22 PM »

The OLED Display maximum delay before sleep is 15 minutes ... the dropdown list does not provide a 'Never' option.

HTH,

where is this dropdown list?

uneeq

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 03:27:33 PM »

It is in the WebUI Configuration page under the Maintenance tab (at the top), in the "LCD Display" menu(an idiocy by D-Link I'm afraid... as this makes it a "Liquid Crystal Display Display").

I'm hoping the new firmware will allow for the screen to remain on permanently, and that it rotates between the three display screens with an option to modify the frequency, if not, it will be on my list of feature requests for a future release