• April 18, 2024, 01:14:38 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Need help with my DWL-3200AP Revision b  (Read 6179 times)

jman34756

• Level 1 Member
Need help with my DWL-3200AP Revision b
« on: August 02, 2009, 03:55:08 PM »

I know this is not the right topic for this thread but I did not know where else to post, I got a used DWL-3200ap and I cannot access my GUI at all via 192.168.0.50. I reset the router many times, I have a ethernet cable going from the router to the ethernet port on my PC, I typed IPCONFIG /all and there is no default gateway to it. The router works fine with a cable modem pluged into it. Why can't I access the GUI? I want to set this up as a wireless bridge. I tried everything. Its got firmware 2.45 revision b. HELP!

Fatman

• Level 9 Member
Re: Need help with my DWL-3200AP Revision b
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 08:50:25 AM »

what is your IP when you are trying to access this AP connected directly to it?
non progredi est regredi

cjr71244

• Level 1 Member
Re: Need help with my DWL-3200AP Revision b
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 12:04:02 PM »

is there any way to get the serial number for a DWL-3200 when logged into it?
something like the command get macaddress
but would be get serialNumber

unko

• Level 1 Member
hey not sure where to post this
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2010, 02:16:51 PM »

ok i need some serious help too, i have a dwl 3200ap not sure if it's revb or not im new to this type of networking. im trying to create a bridged wds AP with me and my neighbor soi can have wifi in my house instead of being stuck inone room where the connection is good.

here's my problem...EVERYTHING i can't even get to the web gui on my 3200ap i try using ap manager, but when i try to configure it says invalid IP.

it's my laptop hardwired though a switch than to the 3200ap... HELP PLEASE i don't feel like buying a new ap when i know i can get this awsome one working with your help