• April 16, 2024, 04:20:11 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: 202L not visible on mydlink or iPhone app  (Read 2196 times)

Jawa

• Level 1 Member
202L not visible on mydlink or iPhone app
« on: February 09, 2015, 11:37:40 AM »

I have dnr-202l purchased from a local electronics store along with a 5010l camera. The 202l was registered successfully as it showed up on mydlink and the  iPhone app. then something happened  - not sure why but the 202l went away from both systems. I re - registered it several times, it showed up green in the settings showing it was registered but never came back up on either system. the 5010l is still there and working fine. i registered a 932lb1 just fine and working still and getting ready to register another 932lb1. but the whole point to this is to be able to see the recorded video when not home and that is not happening now. i can look at it at home by logging into the device with my laptop but really need the web  and app parts to work.
Any suggestions would be appreciated,other than emailing customer support. did that four days ago and no response as of yet.
Thanks

dss382

• Level 1 Member
Re: 202L not visible on mydlink or iPhone app
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 01:04:39 PM »

Similar issues here and have found no solutions not even a suggestion