• March 19, 2024, 02:33:02 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: MyDlink.com on iPad browser?  (Read 5626 times)

mikedrew79

• Level 1 Member
MyDlink.com on iPad browser?
« on: April 06, 2012, 06:20:46 AM »

Has anyone been able to get mydlink.com to work on an iPad?  I tried a few different browsers with no luck.  I'm away from one and trying to adjust camera settings.  Thank you in advance

acellier

• Level 4 Member
Re: MyDlink.com on iPad browser?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 02:06:43 PM »

I tried on my iPad2 with Safari, Opera, Private, Terra ...
In each case mydlink.com jumps to a /mobile page, touting the AppStore offering of mydlink lite.
I'm afraid it may not be possible to access mydlink.com directly on the iOS device.

JaCe

• Level 2 Member
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 12:26:59 AM »

I wish we could control all settings of the cameras via iPad which would make administration much easier. But given a lot of the features require java I don't know how likely this will be to work given how much difficulty we have using just normal pc browsers!
Proud owner of many mydlink cameras, SmartPlug and router!

JaCe

• Level 2 Member
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 12:43:26 AM »

Interestingly I can access the page of the camera ie http://12345678.mydlink.com where 12345678 is your camera number which then bounces you to the login page. But unfortunately it won't let me login and says I have incorrect email and password combination. How odd. :S

And yes I'm sure I got my details right but I guess I can never be sure? Will try again later when I have a better Internet connection- currently underground in a car park on 3G!

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2012, 11:41:53 AM »

Interestingly I can access the page of the camera ie http://12345678.mydlink.com where 12345678 is your camera number which then bounces you to the login page. But unfortunately it won't let me login and says I have incorrect email and password combination. How odd. :S

And yes I'm sure I got my details right but I guess I can never be sure? Will try again later when I have a better Internet connection- currently underground in a car park on 3G!

Have you resolved this issue? Was the PW incorrect?
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC

JaCe

• Level 2 Member
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 08:30:59 AM »

Nope unable to resolve. I'm assuming the website purposely blocks mobile devices from accessing the page. I'm back onto my mydlink+ app!