D-Link Mobile Apps > mydlink Cloud App

mydlink Cloud Mobile App - Feature Wishlist

(1/4) > >>

JavaLawyer:
Below is a summary of everyone's input thus far. Please let me know if I over generalized, misrepresented, or missed anyone's concerns and I'll refresh the list with updates. Recent items are highlighted in blue. Items fixed in the latest software update are striked out.

If any items in the wishlist were fixed by the latest release, please post and I'll update!

mydlink Cloud Mobile App Wishlist

[*]TBD
[/list]

Wishlist Items Addressed by D-Link (Thank You!)

[*]TBD
[/list]

royoll:
would be great with its own player in the app that could play all known video files and types

JavaLawyer:

--- Quote from: royoll on February 18, 2013, 09:01:36 AM ---would be great with its own player in the app that could play all known video files and types

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure if the player is dependent on third-party codecs downloaded onto the mobile device or internal to the player itself. It's unrealistic to support every video codec, but I'll add something along those lines to the list.

JavaLawyer:
Below is a summary of everyone's input thus far. Please let me know if I over generalized, misrepresented, or missed anyone's concerns and I'll refresh the list with updates. Recent items are highlighted in blue. Items fixed in the latest software update are striked out.

If any items in the wishlist were fixed by the latest release, please post and I'll update!

mydlink Cloud Mobile App Wishlist

[*]Video - Support for additional popular/common video formats

[/list]

Wishlist Items Addressed by D-Link (Thank You!)

[*]TBD
[/list]

Devlin Talman:
* Iphone 5 support
* I want to see what video's were made during the night ( on my Iphone 5 )
* I want to change the recording settings on my Iphone

Thank you!

Question.
Which D-Link camera is the best for night viewing at a distance of 20 meters?
I have bought the 942L but this one is not so good in darkness and it can not look very far.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version