COVR - D-Link Whole Home Systems > COVR-C1203-US

COVR-C1203 Firmware 1.08B10 Released

<< < (2/2)

Buzgar Andrei-Ioan:
I have 100 MBps download and 100 MBps Upload Internet
After Updating COVR-C1203 Firmware 1.08B10 after 14 days of utilizing I run speedtest sometimes 80 MBps and many times decreases to 1-2 MBps in all the 3 wi-fi mesh points.
We are waiting a new firmware update to solve the problem.

FurryNutz:

* Was a Factory Reset performed before and after any firmware updates then set up from scratch?  Link> >FW Update Process

What is the distance between the A and B points? 30 feet is recommended in between A and B Points to begin with depending upon building materials when wirelessly connected.

What channels are you using? Auto? Try setting manual channel 1, 6 or 11 on 2.4Ghz and any unused channel on 5Ghz.
Any Wifi Neighbors near by? If so, how many?

--- Quote from: Buzgar Andrei-Ioan on July 26, 2020, 07:45:35 AM ---I have 100 MBps download and 100 MBps Upload Internet
After Updating COVR-C1203 Firmware 1.08B10 after 14 days of utilizing I run speedtest sometimes 80 MBps and many times decreases to 1-2 MBps in all the 3 wi-fi mesh points.
We are waiting a new firmware update to solve the problem.

--- End quote ---

Buzgar Andrei-Ioan:
I have performed a factory reset, No channel intersecting i verified with WI-Fi Analyzer , I put the COVR-C1203 to reboot dayly at 5 am and the system report excellent sygnal to wi-fi points B and C and after five hours since reboot on a 100 MBps download and 100 MBps upload internet it's downloading with 2 MBps and uploading with 25 MBps on wi-fi and on a desktop computer 90 Mbps download and 80Mbps Upload with no users connected both tests. I send It to service.

FurryNutz:
Glad you sent it for service. Hopefully the problem will be corrected.

FurryNutz:
Putting this link here:
http://forums.dlink.com/index.php?topic=75867.msg308167#msg308167

Not sure if D-Link will correct this for COVR systems. It happens on 1200 series. Please make contact with D-Link support about this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version