• April 16, 2024, 08:19:36 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DI-624 ISAKMP being discarded .. need to upgrade to DIR-855?  (Read 2478 times)

kulangflow

• Level 1 Member
DI-624 ISAKMP being discarded .. need to upgrade to DIR-855?
« on: August 15, 2009, 08:36:36 AM »

Greetings,

I am brand new to the forums and hoping for some assistance if possible.

I am currently using a DI-624 connected to a Qwest DSL modem (no other option in my area). Connected to the DI-624 is my Cisco 871, which then connects to my Cisco 7960 IP phone.

This setup works very well most of the time. Occasionally, and seemingly randomly, the IP phone is unable to register to our company's CallManager. If I reset the connection between the DI-624 and DSL modem, it resolves the issue. In the DI-624 log, I noticed that it continually indicates "ISAKMP discarded" when the phone is unable to register.

Is there some way to tell the DI-624 not to discard the ISAKMP? Do I need to upgrade to a more robust router?

Your assistance is very much appreciated. This issue has been bothering me for quite some time now, and I really need to do something about it. Let me know if I need to provide more information.

Thank you!

Brian