The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > NA Beta Code

we want ipv6

(1/4) > >>

alien:
When do we get IPV6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andrii:
+1

Syaoran:
This router definitely should get IPv6 considering the DIR-825 (lower end) is getting it.  If we don't, you can definitely expect a complaint with the BBB from me and my promise that I will never EVER purchase or recommend another D-Link product ever again.

FurryNutz:
You do realize that when the 855 went to market it didn't tout that it supported IPv6 right? I doubt the BBB would take heed to your complaint about a feature that was not built in or marketed as such on this router in the first place. If you really need IPv6, the 825 does have this option. Have you tried this router? Might work for you instead of the 855.

Have you doe anything with IPv6 yet?
Does your ISP provide IPv6 support yet?

Syaoran:
Why should I have to downgrade for IPv6?  If D-Link rleleases a DIR-865 or something that is basically this router but with IPv6, then I'll consider buying it.  The BBB doesn't do much of anything useful but provide a record for unhappy customers that's independent of the company.  My ISP is working to support this by early next year at the earliest. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version