• April 27, 2024, 10:59:01 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Live Image view failure directly in camera over Internet - Is a Bug or Feature?  (Read 2748 times)

smarisetty

• Level 1 Member

Hi,

I have been trouble shooting why I am not able to see the Live video when accessing the camera/device over the WAN (internet) directly.

After weeks of spending time, I have been told that when a camera is registered through mydlink, there is a conflict with TCP Port-80 and that will prevent viewing the live image directly in the Camera over the internet with the WAN IP address.  Everything works fine when viewing over the LAN.

Summary: Enabling mydlink account will automatically prevent the direct access to the camera live image page over the internet (you can still see the setup page etc).

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic

The symptoms you are describing typically results when trying to view the DCS-930L from behind a firewall. Are you attempting to view video on an open connection or behind a firewall?
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC