• April 26, 2024, 12:38:00 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: has anyone managed to get vtcloud to work with dropbox?  (Read 2307 times)

Tikigod19

• Level 2 Member
has anyone managed to get vtcloud to work with dropbox?
« on: November 09, 2016, 06:39:03 AM »

hi all, i've installed vtcron and then vtcloud perfectly well. i've then logged into my dropbox in the vtcloud interface using the correct login and selected 2 way sync however the files that I have copied to the folder on the NAS that I named in the vtcloud interface have not uploaded to my dropbox (nor has the folder even been created/copied)

Does anyone have any idea?

Alternatively I've seen others with a DNS-320L and a proper embedded dropbox app but despite updating my firmware that app is still not listed or even there in the 3rd party apps section.

Tikigod19

• Level 2 Member
Re: has anyone managed to get vtcloud to work with dropbox?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 02:26:59 PM »

ok guess not! Alternatively does anyone know how I can get the apparently now stock dropbox app on my DNS-320L?

Tikigod19

• Level 2 Member
Re: has anyone managed to get vtcloud to work with dropbox?
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 04:00:05 AM »

I am absolutely desperate to get vtcloud working with my 320L. I have private messaged the author I am willing to pay him but I have had no reply. It just doesn't do what it is meant to do. Any help to get me working will be rewarded with hard cash.