• April 26, 2024, 03:40:41 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: How to adjust colors?  (Read 2676 times)

F283792

• Level 1 Member
How to adjust colors?
« on: May 29, 2015, 10:41:48 AM »

Hi, I got my 5222L (B1) Yesterday, the quality is much better than on my old 5020L, I just have 2 issues that I need to fix.

1. The colors are completely off, the 5020L gives me much more realistic image - how can I adjust it?
2. I use a 32G memory card to record videos, but all my recordings are 3-4 seconds long, how can I set it to be longer?
3. How can I limit the email notifications for motion detection to specific days and times (so it won't notify me on my own moves).

Thanks!!!

F283792

• Level 1 Member
Re: How to adjust colors?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 10:43:11 AM »

Bump

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 01:03:04 PM »

The following settings are available by entering the camera IP address in a browser on a PC located on the same LAN as the DCS-5222L.

1. The colors are completely off, the 5020L gives me much more realistic image - how can I adjust it?

In the web UI, navigate to the IMAGE SETTINGS section.  Here you will find options to adjust the image attributes.

2. I use a 32G memory card to record videos, but all my recordings are 3-4 seconds long, how can I set it to be longer?

In the web UI, navigate to the MEDIA TYPE section and select the Video Clip radio button. Here you will find options to set video clip durations for different criteria.

3. How can I limit the email notifications for motion detection to specific days and times (so it won't notify me on my own moves).

In the web UI you can configure events on a schedule.  For example, you can set motion detection on a schedule, excluding specific days/times.
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC

F283792

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 02:50:35 PM »

Thanks for your quick response :)
In the IMAGE SETTINGS (under Advanced->IMAGE SETUP) there are only few basic options (mirror, flip and such), and the only 2 options that kinda looks relevant to my issue (white balance and exposure mode) doesn't change anything in any mode.
The problem is the image is kinda gray-blue-ish.

Wheres the MEDIA TYPE section ? couldn't find it.

About the schedule, I think I found all the options over there, I'll try to create one for my preferences and see if something is missing.

F283792

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2015, 04:26:39 PM »

bump