The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DNS-345

DNS-345 - Add-On Applications - Comments & Observations

(1/2) > >>

JavaLawyer:
The following DNS-345 Add-Ons have updates that were posted during July 2013.

[*]DNS-345 A2 phpMyAdmin Package v1.01
[*]DNS-345 A2 Transmission Package v1.01
[*]DNS-345 A2 audiostreamer Package v1.01
[*]DNS-345 A2 Joomla Package v1.01
[*]Software:DNS-345 A2 mydlink Tonido V2.38.0.19706
[*]Software:DNS-345 A2 phpBB Package v1.01
[*]Software:DNS-345 A2 surveillancecenter V2.00
[/list]

Download the latest add-ons here: D-Link China

Please post your comments ad a reply to this thread.

JavaLawyer:
Cumulative add-ons for many of the DNS-345 add-ons are posted here:
DNS-345 - Add-Ons - Cumulative Release Notes

ciantm:
Hi,

For for the logitech Squeezebox "Squeezecenter" previously available is it possible to have an updated UE Smart Radio add-on as the Squeezebox iteslf is now defunct/unavailable.

There seem to be betas here http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/index.php?ver=10.0

Many thanks in advance,

Cian

JavaLawyer:
Using this latest DNS-345 firmware v1.03b06, I was able to coax the Surveillance Center v2.0 add-on to recognize my DCS-931L and DCS-5020L. These two cameras do not appear as options in the camera dropdown menu, but can be manually added, something that I was unable to get working properly in older DNS-345 firmware versions.

Open Surveillance Center and under Camera Setup select DCS-930 as the camera Model, enter the network camera IP address, and username/password combination. Using this approach I was able to tap into the live video and audio stream for the newer Cloud Cameras, although the advanced functions, like PTZ did not work for the DCS-5020L.

JavaLawyer:
Please see the following ShareCenter FAQ for adding newer model D-Link network cameras to the My Surveillance or Surveillance Center add-on applications:

DNS ShareCenter - Use My Surveillance / Surveillance Center with New D-Link Camera Models

Additional References: ShareCenter - Important Posts & Information

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version