• March 28, 2024, 06:48:06 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Firmware 1.13NA Final for Rev. A1 Feedback and Comments!  (Read 22976 times)

AmeriCanSIN

• Level 1 Member
Re: Firmware 1.13NA Final for Rev. A1 Feedback and Comments!
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2010, 03:22:17 AM »

OK I am back and with good news! So finally after playing around with this router I downgraded back to 1.12NA because it was working better then the 1.13NA but as I did that the router was even worse off now, So then I remembered that the 1.13NA did not erase any of my settings. So I decided to give the 1.13NA another shot and I again upgraded back up to the 1.13NA and restored to factory default and for an extra precaution, I unplugged the power to the device and waited for about 10 seconds and plugged it back in and manually inserted all of my settings. So as of now this thing is running pretty damn good, for the exception that it freezes, I lose connection to the router for about a second or so, wired and wireless.

Connection Up Time :  4 Day 11 Hour 54 Min 48 Sec

AmeriCanSIN

j.smith

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2010, 12:36:31 PM »

I've upgraded to the official 1.13NA firmware as well and restored defaults to ensure things were working perfectly.  The only thing I've noticed is that I *might* be losing my internet connection for a split second randomly... I've only had it happen when playing PS3 online and I've lost my connection quite briefly.  No idea if it's just the online servers or anything to do with the router though.

GreenApple

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2010, 06:51:07 PM »

1. We have version A1 of the router and after upgrading the original firmware to 1.13NA our WAN speed has decreased.  All the settings at factory default.  We have 15Mbps cable.  Is there a recommendation for settings to help with the WAN speed?  It is currently at Auto.

2. Wireless clients are no longer listed.  This was reported by others in the Forum.  Is there a solution for this?  We often used this feature in the previous firmware version.

All other functions of the router seem good.  We have used the new firmware for about two weeks and the longest time without reboot is six days.  We use all of the gigabit wired connections and we only use 2.4 GHz wireless and it is reliable.

Thanks,

solhouse

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2010, 08:19:07 PM »

I am at 20+ days with no Internet lockouts or device web page no connects. The only problem I still have is that none of my wireless devices appear on the Wireless Status Page.

AmeriCanSIN

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2010, 01:55:48 AM »

Connection Up Time :  64 Day 16 Hour 21 Min 44 Sec.

Version 1.13NA.

phxtoyman

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2010, 11:10:47 PM »

Must be me. I'm 24-48 hours max. slows down and then locks up. I wish I could just schedule a reboot at 4am or something.

cyberbeach

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2010, 11:21:39 PM »

See my post: http://forums.dlink.com/index.php?topic=13473.0

Basically, I use a digital lamp timer set to go on at 5am and off at 5am.  This blips the power momentarily causing a reboot every day at 5am.

If you use an analog lamp timer (the kind with the buttons you push in) then you're minimum off time will be either 10 or 15 minutes depending on the timer, so the digital works better.

Retail is about $20 bucks in a hardware store.
Pages: 1 [2]