The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DIR-880L

Connecting DSL modem from 1483 MER to 1483 Bridge

<< < (2/3) > >>

FurryNutz:
I don't know. I haven't checking mine lately. Could be something in FW. When was the last you you saw the router in the apps? 

nettewurk:
Last time I saw it was August 2018.  mydlink+ and lite had been upgraded I think since then so I'm not sure which caused it.  Like the new mydlink app wherein some DCS camera's are not displayed (2136L, 1130L), it's probably the porting to new app which might also have something to do with it.

FurryNutz:
Was told the 880L should be working in the app.

GreenBay42:
I will have to check if they did indeed remove the router(s) from the mydlink back-end. I know a lot of "maintenance" has been done this last 6 weeks. Possibly one of them killed it.

nettewurk, if you go to mydlink.com and log in, does your router show up there?

The new mydlink app will NOT support mydlink routers. Unfortunately all mydlink routers are now discontinued and there are no plans for new models.

Furry, does your 880L show up if you change it back to router mode?  I do not have one to test.  :-\

FurryNutz:
I'll check on this today after work.

--- Quote from: GreenBay42 on November 29, 2018, 10:30:21 AM ---I will have to check if they did indeed remove the router(s) from the mydlink back-end. I know a lot of "maintenance" has been done this last 6 weeks. Possibly one of them killed it.

nettewurk, if you go to mydlink.com and log in, does your router show up there?

The new mydlink app will NOT support mydlink routers. Unfortunately all mydlink routers are now discontinued and there are no plans for new models.

Furry, does your 880L show up if you change it back to router mode?  I do not have one to test.  :-\

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version