The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DIR-880L

Connecting DSL modem from 1483 MER to 1483 Bridge

<< < (3/3)

FurryNutz:
Sorry for the delay on this. I got my 880L out today and got it online. After re-associating it with my MDL account, mydlink Lite and mydlink.com saw the 880L and is accessible. v1.20 FW is loaded on it.

nettewurk:
Thanks for all the feedback and apology for the delay of my response.

As for the mydlink.com, it is not showing my 880L.  I also have the FW ver. 1.20.  Is there a setting my router's setring not to display it?  That is odd why mine is not showing since then.  It is unfortunate that mydlink routers and cameras might not be supported in the future.  Even outdated model, it should continue the services.  That is my concern why 1130L and 2136L are not supported in the new app....

FurryNutz:
Once the router is associated with the MDL account you have with D-Link, it should be connected to it and show up in the MDL services web page and app.

--- Quote from: nettewurk on January 10, 2019, 09:12:59 PM ---Thanks for all the feedback and apology for the delay of my response.

As for the mydlink.com, it is not showing my 880L.  I also have the FW ver. 1.20.  Is there a setting my router's setring not to display it?  That is odd why mine is not showing since then.  It is unfortunate that mydlink routers and cameras might not be supported in the future.  Even outdated model, it should continue the services.  That is my concern why 1130L and 2136L are not supported in the new app....

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version