• March 28, 2024, 02:13:41 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Problems With My Dlink Adapter Blinking Light and other stuffI really need help!  (Read 14509 times)

schlerf64

• Level 1 Member

Recently my DWA-552 adapter card is really messed and i cant find any sort of troubleshooting guide to help me. For some reason my internet has been goin really slow, ive had this adapter for more than a year now with no problems, ive been connecting to our dlink downstairs and ive been fine up untill now. I check my internet settings and it says i have an excellent connection but i dont, for some reason its like the connection is flickering on and off. I also checked the card and the green light that normally just stays green is now blinking and i cant figure out whats wrong please i need help!

thecreator

• Level 6 Member

Hi schler64,

When it stops blinking, there is a problem. It is suppose to blink, especially when you are sending and receiving information.

thecreator - Running a Verizon FIOS / Fios-G1100 Router into a D-Link DIR-859 Router Rev. A3, Firmware 1.03 and a D-Link DWA-552 Wireless Network PCI Adapter Card. OP Sys: Win 10 Pro - DNS-323 with Firmware 1.10

danny

• Level 1 Member

im having the same problem....worked great for a year and now its gone to the s&*ter...i used to have about 15-225 ping in games now i cant maintain a connection to save my life...i get chain dc'd from any game i want to play ive run diagnostics and it says everythings running fine but its not

thecreator

• Level 6 Member

im having the same problem....worked great for a year and now its gone to the s&*ter...i used to have about 15-225 ping in games now i cant maintain a connection to save my life...i get chain dc'd from any game i want to play ive run diagnostics and it says everythings running fine but its not

Hi danny,

Do a Factory Reset of your Router, and reload its settings. During a momentarily loss of power, it can mess up the Router, when it comes back fast. Chances are, that may have happened.

thecreator - Running a Verizon FIOS / Fios-G1100 Router into a D-Link DIR-859 Router Rev. A3, Firmware 1.03 and a D-Link DWA-552 Wireless Network PCI Adapter Card. OP Sys: Win 10 Pro - DNS-323 with Firmware 1.10