• May 20, 2024, 07:54:27 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: UPnP does not finish refresh  (Read 3897 times)

1000PJ

• Level 1 Member
UPnP does not finish refresh
« on: September 06, 2010, 02:21:27 AM »

I have 40-50 GB with music categorized in folders but when I try to refresh the status is never finish and the folders are not added. It can go up to 99% but then I am logged out of the router interface.

To solve the problem I removed half of the folders and ran the refresh successfully but now I have only access to half of my music and movies.

Have any one else had this problem? I would be very grateful for suggestions on how to solve it, so the scan and refresh is completed and all the music and movies are added.

majorhurtin

• Level 1 Member
Re: UPnP does not finish refresh
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 09:32:29 AM »

I am having the exact problem with my 323.  If I create a new shared folder (separate from the original one) and just put a few things in it, the refresh will work.  If I try to change the share folder to the original one with all my movie and tv shows in (around 300Gb) the refresh never seems to complete.  I have been doing research for a while and no joy.  I contacted DLink and they said my "free technical support" time was done, so I would have to pay.  I am getting really p#@#ed now and am on the verge of buying something else that is not made by DLink.  Any suggestions would be REALLY appreciated.
thanks

1000PJ

• Level 1 Member
Re: UPnP does not finish refresh
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 01:37:38 PM »

I have not solved the issue in any way just did exactly as you did by creating a new folder with less content. The error shows that the D-Link product is not a high end product but the worst thing is that they do not fix it and release a new firmware.