• April 19, 2024, 02:17:45 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Connection Issue with Netmostat  (Read 4274 times)

bertalanS

• Level 1 Member
Connection Issue with Netmostat
« on: February 08, 2021, 09:56:36 AM »

Hi!

I recently purchased a set of Netmostat, smart wifi thermostat for floor heating, and wanted to connect to the network of a set of 3 COVR C1200.
However, it seems that the device can not find the given SSID or connect with the given pw it just times out. Some colleague of mine mentioned, that devices often does not support channel11 and by checking it in an app, it was using it. I was only able to change the band by utilizing it by a mobile hotspot and restart the network, so it now used the channel1. This didn't work.
Now first I was thinking that the device might wanted to connect to the mesh between the COVRs or it is having problem connecting to an AP which can operate on 5GHz also while this device can't. I've heard that along with channel selection, the usage of certain  bands are not configurable, however you somehow could help me connect them.
I've heard of some connectivity issues, but not neccessarily this. Thanks for your reply!

I'm located in the EU/Hungary, HW:A1 FW:1.08.